Teacher Education Division Syllabi
The program is constantly reviewing and improving our course offerings to best meet the needs of our students as they compete in an increasingly competitive, global and technical society.
Course syllabi will change from semester to semester. The course content may remain largely the same but with perhaps different emphases in specific topics. Students are advised to seek the active syllabus for a course from the active course Blackboard page.
- Art Education/Art Therapy (AED)
- Bilingual/Bicultural Education (BBE/LED)
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Elementary Education (ELE)
- English Education (EED)
- Mathematics Education (MAE/MAT)
- Reading Language & Literature (RLL)
- Science Education (SCE)
- Social Studies Education (SSE)
- Special Education (SED)
- Teacher Education (ED/TED)