Educational Psychology is part of the Theoretical & Behavioral Foundations division in the College of Education at Wayne State University.
The department of Educational Psychology offers the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Education in Educational Psychology
- Master of Art in School and Community Psychology
- Master of Art in Counseling Psychology
- Doctorate in Educational Psychology with a Concentration in School Psychology
- Doctorate in Educational Psychology with a Concentration in Learning & Instruction Sciences
We are temporarily not taking applications for the doctoral program in Educational Psychology-School Psychology Concentration, as the program undergoes renovations. This does not affect current doctoral students, but new doctoral students will not be admitted for Fall 2015. We will post notice about our renovations and plans for the 2016-2017 admissions. Please contact Dr. Yoon by email or (313) 577-1427, if you have questions.