Educational Psychology is part of the Theoretical & Behavioral Foundations division in the College of Education at Wayne State University.
The department of Educational Psychology offers the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Education in Educational Psychology
- Master of Art in School and Community Psychology
- Master of Art in Counseling Psychology
- Doctorate in Educational Psychology with a Concentration in School Psychology
- Doctorate in Educational Psychology with a Concentration in Learning & Instruction Sciences
Additionally, we offer Board Certified Behavior Analyst training, which has two options -- graduate certificate or master's program.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Program
in Educational Psychology
School Psychology concentration
This program is being closed and is currently in inactive status with the ASPPB/National Register as we work to matriculate the remaining students through the program. There is no current plan to reopen this program. Please view other sections of our website or contact our program secretary at (313) 577-1614 if you are interested in learning more about our other programs. Thank you.