Shlomo S. Sawilowsky
Office Hours: One hour prior to class.
Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with program specialization in Measurement, Research, and Evaluation
College of Education, University of South Florida.
- PStat (Accredited Professional Statistician, American Statistical Association)
- CStat (Chartered Statistician, Royal Statistical Society, UK)
- Chartered Scientist (Science Council, UK)
CV (Last update: 12/9/2015): S. Sawilowsky
Student Evaluation of Teaching (326 MBs, Last update: 3/13/2015): http://www.neranenah.org/Sawilowsky_SET_all.pdf
Mathematics Genealogy Project: http://genealogy.math.ndsu.nodak.edu/id.php?id=85370
1. Rank based nonparametric tests
2. Monte Carlo methods with Fortran
3. History of statistics
4. Classical Measurement Theory
5. Research and experimental design
6. Quantitative and Qualitative program evaluation