Office Hours: Contact via e-mail.
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
- Ed.M., Temple University
- Ph.D., University of Colorado- Boulder
Administer a variety of programs in Teacher Education leading to both undergraduate and graduate degrees through the doctoral level.
Teacher preparation with emphasis in Children's Literature and Storytelling
Area Of Expertise
Story Performance including Reading Aloud, Mediated Storytelling, and Storytelling.
Story Performance: Effective strategies for improving adults capability in Reading Aloud,Mediated Storytelling, and Storytelling
- Performance apprehension in learning to tell stories
Roney, R. C. 9 2011 Storytelling, Self, Society: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Storytelling Studies 7 (3)
- Storytelling and No Child Left Behind
Roney, R. C. 9 2009 Storytelling Magazine 21 (3)
- A case for storytelling in the K-12 language arts curriculum
Roney, R. C. 1 2009 Storytelling, Self, Society: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Storytelling Studies 5 (1)
- Reading aloud to children- 2005 update
*Roney, R. C.* 2005 Michigan Reading Journal 38 (1)
- Videotaping Pro and Con
*Roney, R. C.* 7 2007 Storytelling Magazine 19 (4)
- The story performance handbook
*Roney, R. C.* 2001 The story performance handbook