Community Health: Master Plan of Work
Students who apply for this program may come from undergraduate programs other than Health Education, or be working in the field and want to expand his or her learning and credentials.
The program consists of 30-33 credits, depending on if the project, internship or thesis option is selected.
- H E 6530 - Health Education and the Nation's Health (3 Cr.)
- H E 6420 - Introduction to Health Promotion Program Design (3 Cr.)
- H E 6530 - Principles/Practices of Health Education/Promotion (3 Cr.)
- H E 6550 - Teaching Methods & Techniques/Health Education (3 Cr.)
- H E 6501 - Evaluation and Measurement in Community Health Education (3 Cr.)
- KHS 5522 - Health Psychology (3 Cr.)
- KHS 8540 - Theories of Health Behavior (3 Cr.)
- EER 7630 - Fundamentals of Statistics (3 Cr.)
- H E 7310 - Psychology of Learning Across Development (3 Cr.)