Education Specialist (Ed.S.) Certificate in Administration and Supervision
The Ed.S. Certificate program serves personnel aspiring to administrative positions in education and practicing administrators wishing to enhance their skills. An approval and certificate program is also available. The Ed.S. Certificate also generally serves as a preliminary step toward the Ed.D. or Ph.D. Degree.
Education Specialist Certificates in General Administration & Supervision are available with concentrations in:
- Elementary Administration & Supervision
- Secondary Administration & Supervision
- Special Education Administration
- Charter School Administration (PLEASE NOTE: This strand is on hiatus as of Fall Semester 2011.)
- Program may quality for Title IV funding under the gainful employment act, please check with the Office of Financial Aid.
- Details on College of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure - General Administration & Supervision.