Forms and Documents

Add a Major or Minor in the COE

Undergraduate College of Education Students

Undergraduate Teacher Certification Students

Graduate and Post Bachelor Students

Request for a Transcript Evaluation for Initial Teacher Certification

The Request for a Transcript Evaluation is for students that have earned at least a bachelor's degree (or with a degree pending) and are interested in the Post Bachelor or Master of Arts in Teaching Certification Programs. You will need to Know which MAT or Post Bachelor program you want to apply for. If you are unsure what program you want, you should either attend one of the Teacher Certification meetings or schedule an appointment with Ms. Beverly Schneider 313-577-0902 or Before you submit your Request for Transcript Evaluation you will need to have the following information/documents ready before you start:

  • Contact information
  • WSU banner id and access id (current or past WSU student)
  • Date of your undergraduate degree (awarded or pending)
  • Name of university/college where your degree was granted
  • Degree major
  • Respond to legal history questions
  • List of any community colleges, colleges or universities you attended
  • Identify certification program major
  • A copy of your degree-posted undergraduate transcript, unofficial is fine, but it must be legible (PDF format only)
  • Legible copies of any additional transcripts, unofficial is fine for review purposes (PDF format only)

Forms and Handbook


Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)

Master of Arts (MA) & Master of Education (MEd)

Education Specialist Certificate Program

Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)

Note: *Microsoft Word documents

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)