We are located in the College of Education Building on Gullen Mall.
Mailing Address for Academic Services:
Wayne State University College of Education,
5425 Gullen Mall, #489
Detroit, MI 48202
- Main Telephone: (313) 577-1601
- Fax Number: (313) 577-4944
- Main Telephone: (313) 5771601
- Fax Number: (313) 577-7904
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Note: During the fall and winter terms when classes are in session, office hours are extended to 6:00 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Open Advising is for pre-admission advising for interested students seeking information about College of Education programs at all degree levels and for advising all undergraduate Level 1 students.
- Open Advising is also for determining admission requirements, registration issues, curriculum questions, transfer of credit issues and program requirement questions.
- Undergraduate students are encouraged to make advising appointments Online.
- Students interested in a graduate program must meet with a graduate advisor. Please contact (313) 577-1601 to schedule an appointment with a graduate advisor.