Teacher Certification Information Meetings
If you have a bachelor's degree in a field other than education and would like to become a certified teacher, we invite you to attend an information meeting to learn more about the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) and post-bachelor certification programs at WSU. Attendees must possess or be within one year of completing a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university. Information on all areas will be presented by Beverly Schneider at all meetings.
Dates, Times and Location of Informational Meeting:
Main Campus of Wayne State University, College of Education Building, 4th Floor (Faculty Lounge)
- 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Fridays
- August 9, 2019
- September 27, 2019
- November 15, 2019
Macomb Campus - Advanced Technology Education Center (ATEC), 14601 E. 12 Mile Road, Room 140, Warren, MI 48088
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Directions to Wayne State University (Main Campus)
(College of Education)
The College of Education is located in the middle of Wayne State University's campus next to (north of) the Student Center Building. Map of campus of campus and building locations.
- From the Lodge Freeway North or South: Exit at Forest/Warren. Go North on the Lodge Service Drive. Continue on the service drive until it becomes Kirby. Parking Structure #2 is on your right. Parking Structure #5 is on your left. Continue on Kirby and make a left at Anthony Wayne Drive. Follow Anthony Wayne Drive to the right. Turn right onto Palmer Avenue. Parking Structure #1 is on your left.
- From I-94 East: Exit at Lodge South. Exit at Forest/Warren. Follow the directions above.
- From I-94 West: Exit at Woodward Avenue. Take the service drive to Woodward. Turn left onto Woodward. Turn right at Palmer Ave and cross Cass Avenue. Parking Structure #1 will be on your right. Continue on Palmer to Anthony Wayne Drive. Turn left. Parking Structures #5 and #2 are on your right at Kirby.
- From I-75 North or South: exit at Warren Avenue. Go West on Warren. Turn right onto Anthony Wayne Drive. Parking Structures #2 and #5 are on your left. Follow Anthony Wayne Drive to the right. Turn right onto Palmer Avenue. Parking Structure #1 is on your left.
If there are any questions and/or concerns please feel free to contact Beverly E. Schneider via phone 313-577-0915 or via email email@example.com.