489 Education Bldg.
Office Hours: By appointment.
Baccalaureate: B.A. in Psychology, University of Michigan
- Auditor for initial teacher certification for undergraduate, post-bachelor and master's students.
- Auditor for additional endorsements to Michigan Teaching Certificates
- Complete Endorsement Plans of Work for last names Q-Z
- Maintain graduate recruitment materials
- Coordinate Graduate Retention with the academic divisions
- Maintain AskCOE e-mail system and inquiries from the website
- Update curriculum guides for graduate programs
- Student Success
- Academic Support
- Student Involvement
Area Of Expertise
- Initial Teacher Certification
- Endorsement Plans of Work
Community Engagement Activities
- Member and Co-Chair of the American Cancer Society Planning Committee
- Member of the Michigan Academic Advising Association (MIACADA)
- Member of the Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)