Minimum Entrance Requirements
- A master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Grade point average of 2.75 or above for upper division undergraduate work (Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average below 2.75 must have a grade point average of 3.4 or above in their master’s degree work).
- A major in science.
- Three years of successful teaching experience or the equivalent.
- Students who have not been previously admitted to the Graduate School should file and online Application for Graduate Admission. Students who hold master’s degrees from WSU use a different application form which can be obtained from Academic Services in the College of Education, Room 489.
- Forms and directions regarding fulfillment of the other College and/or program area requirements will be forwarded to the student upon receipt of the application by the Education Graduate Office.
- For further information on admissions call Academic Services at (313) 577-1605.