Minimum entrance requirements are:
- A master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Grade point average of 2.6 or above for upper division undergraduate work (Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average below 2.6 must have a grade point average of 3.4 or above in their master’s degree work)
- A major in science
- Three years of successful teaching experience or the equivalent
Admission procedures include:
- Students who have not been previously admitted to the Graduate School should file the Application for Graduate Admission with the University Admissions Office located in the Welcome Center, 4th Floor, at 42 W. Warren Ave. Students who hold master’s degrees from WSU use a different application form which can be obtained in room 489 Education Building.
- Forms and directions regarding fulfillment of the other College and/or program area requirements will be forwarded to the student upon receipt of the application by the Education Graduate Office.
- For further information on admissions call Academic Services at 313-577-1605.