Welcome to Educational Psychology
Educational Psychology is part of the Theoretical & Behavioral Foundations division in the College of Education at Wayne State University.
The department of Educational Psychology offers the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Education in Educational Psychology
- Master of Art in School and Community Psychology
- Master of Art in Counseling Psychology
- Doctorate in Educational Psychology with a concentration in School Psychology
- Doctorate in Educational Psychology with a concentration in Learning & Instruction Sciences
We are temporarily not taking applications for the doctoral program in Educational Psychology-School Psychology Concentration, as the program undergoes renovations. This does not affect current doctoral students, but new doctoral students will not be admitted for Fall 2014. We will post notice about our renovations and plans for the 2015-2016 admissions. Please contact Dr. Yoon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-1427, if you have questions.
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- College of Education 2014 Teacher Certification Meeting Schedule - RSVP Today!
- April 24 2014Education, College ofIf you have a bachelor's degree in a field other than Education and would like to become a certified teacher, we invite you to attend an information meeting to learn more about the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) and Post-Bachelor Certification Programs at WSU. Attendees must possess or be within one year of completing a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university. Please bring legible copies of all transcripts. 2014 Meeting Schedule: Saturday, January 25, 2014 - Room 10 COE 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, February 5, 2014 – University Center (Macomb Extension Center) 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Thursday, February 20, 2014 - Room 441 (Dean’s Conference Room) COE 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014 – Oakland Extension Center 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Saturday, May 10, 2014 - Room 10 COE 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - Room 441 (Dean’s Conference Room) COE 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Saturday, July 12, 2014 - Room 10 COE 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - Room 10 COE 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Friday, September 19, 2014 - Room 10 COE 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Apply Now for the 2014 Fall Art Therapy Workshop
- April 24 2014 at 12:00 PMCommunity Arts BuldingAn art therapy 10-week workshop for children and adults, and a practicum experience for graduate art therapy students, supervised by Deb Duranczyk, A.T.R. and other faculty members who are registered art therapists.
- More Events