E. Whitney G. Moore
Office Hours: Tuesday 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. and by appointment.
- B.S. Exercise Physiology, West Virginia University,
- M.S. Interdisciplinary: Health and Exercise Science & Food Science and Human Nutrition, Colorado State University,
- Ph.D. Health and Psychology of Physical Activity, University of Kansas
Area Of Expertise
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Achievement Motivation Theory
- Quantitative Analyses: Structural Equation Modeling and Missing Data
My research interest is on how to maintain and increase youth and young adults' engagement with physical activity. I am particularly interested in resarching the leader behaviors that influence participants' motivation and empowerment to continue to be physically active.
My other research interest is on the implementation of planned missing data designs to assist applied researchers in education, psychology, and related fields with collected high quality data while decreasing the burden on the study participants.
- Fitness Assessment