Office Hours: By appointment.
- Ph.D. in Learning Design and Technology (Wayne State University)
- Masters of Training and Development (Oakland University)
- Masters of Art in Writing and Publishing (Emerson College)
- Bachelors of Art in English and Communications (Olivet College)
Inspired by the quote, “she designed a life she loved,” Christina has created a life as a design thinker, educator, and creativity whisperer. Her personal mission is to educate others in using human-centered design to discover solutions for their business challenges and adopt design thinking mindsets in their leadership styles. She is also passionate about human experience, creating meaningful moments of impact for employees.
Christina also enjoys exploring how design thinking can be used in the areas of career and professional development. She has participated in IDEO’s (a global design firm) six-month fellowship in 2017 to continue to strengthen her coaching skills in human-centered design. Past work experience spans multiple industries and focused on career development, instructional design, talent management, and user experience strategy.
Administrative and Organizational Studies - Learning Design and Technology
Area Of Expertise
- Human-Centered Design/Design Thinking
- Learning Experience Design
- Reflective practices
- Qualitative research design
- Design Thinking and Knowledge
- Capstone in Design and Performance Systems