Sandra M. Gonzales
Assistant Professor, Bilingual/Bicultural Education
285 Teacher Education Divison, College of Education
Office Hours: Tuesdays, 1:30-4pm, 285 College of Education and 6:50-7:50pm, after class
Thursdays, 1:30-3pm, 285 College of Education, or by appointment
- Ed.D., International Educational Development, Teachers College, Columbia University, 2009.
- M.Ed., International Educational Development, Teachers College, Columbia University, 2002.
- M.A., Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Antioch University, Seattle, Washington, 1996.
- Certificate, School of Social Work, Ethnic Minority Mental Health Specialist, University of Washington, 1996.
- B.S., Psychology, Michigan State University, 1992.
Community Engagement Activities
- Michigan Department of Education, ELL Advisory Committee
- The Detroit Latino Agenda, Education Committee