Janne Eileen Postma
- M.Ed., Health Education, Wayne State University - 1988
- BS, Human Services, University of Detroit - 1980
- R.N., Buffalo General Hospital School of Nursing - 1969
- Michigan R.N. License # 4704083503
Ms. Postma is a Registered Nurse, graduate of the Buffalo General Hospital School of Nursing. She earned her B.S. in Human Services from the University of Detroit and an M.Ed from WSU in Health Education.
She worked as a Registered Nurse at St. Joseph Hospital. She was employed as a Health Educator for Macomb County Health Department for several years and as Coordinator of Health Promotion/Risk Reduction at the Macomb County Health Department.
Ms. Postma is adjunct faculty for Davenport University as well as WSU in the areas of Health Education and Public Health.
To prepare and present class content relevant to Health Education
- Teaching in the areas of Health Education and Public Health
Area of Expertise
- Health Education and Public Health
Community Engagement Activities
Member, Healthy Kids Coalition of Macomb County
Member, Health Committee, Parish Nursing, St. Kieran Church