Kristen Marie Kaszeta
Office Hours: By appointment only.
- M.A.in Education: Sports Administration, Wayne State University
- B.B.A. in Business Management, Saginaw Valley State University
Kristen M. Kaszeta serves as Program Coordinator and as a Lecturer in the Lifestyle Fitness Activities program in the division of Kinesiology, Health, and Sport Studies. Her primary responsibilies are LFA program manangement, teaching, and other service within the College of Education.
- LFA 1020 Individualized Skills Development Laboratory (Varsity Athletes Only) 1 Cr.
- LFA 1030 Personal Fitness Sampler 2 Cr.
- LFA 1320 Boot Camp Fitness 2 Cr.
- LFA 1340 Zero to a 5K 2 Cr.
- LFA 1640 Weight Training and Fitness 2 Cr.
- LFA 1992 Volleyball 2 Cr.
Community Engagement Activities
- Center for Health and Community Impact
- Lifestyle Fitness Activities program management
- Building Healthy Communities