Timothy W. Spannaus
Office Hours: Mondays 1:30 - 5:00 & Thursdays 1:00 - 4:00
- PhD, Instructional Technology, Wayne State University
- MS, Radio-TV, University of Illinois at Urbana
- BS, Radio-TV, University of Illinois at Urbana
Tim returned to WSU in 2001 after twenty years in business. He has been president of two professional associations, the Association for Development of Computer-based Instructional Systems and the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction.
Dr. Spannaus is Program Coordinator and teaches interactive technologies classes. He is also director of the Certificate in College and University Teaching.
Message Design, Design and Development of e-learning, Digital Games for Learning, Multimedia for Learning, Digital Video, Learning Management Systems, Project Management, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
Area of Expertise
e-Learning/Online learning, instructional design and development, competency development, project management, scholarship of teaching and learning.
Online learning, multimedia, teaching and learning.
- Multimedia design and development
- Teaching in higher education
- Foundations of LDT
- Background, Issues and Trends in LDT
- Internship and Practicum
Community Engagement Activities
- Southest Michigan Red Cross
- Episcopal Diocese of Michigan