Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 - By Appointment
- Online Teaching Graduate Certificate (Wayne State University)
- M.Ed. - Instructional Design (Wayne State University)
- B.F.A. - Graphic Design (Wayne State University)
Serve as Communications/Webmaster for the College of Education, Dean’s Office. Develop and management of the infrastructure of the college website. Re-evaluate design and content to align to the college and university goals, policies, and procedures in regards to content. Meet with Dean, Assistant Deans, Program Coordinators, and Faculty to assess the needs of college programs for the website. Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users.
Provide Graphic Design support for the college and special projects.
Part-time, College of Education, Teacher Education, Art Education
- Computer graphics in the classroom
- Hybrid Teaching for Art Education in Higher Education: Transitioning from Traditional Classroom
*Carroll, D* 10 2015 Lilly Conference - College and University Teaching and Learning, Traverse City, MI.