Sonya R. Landrum
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Maintain database for Schedule of Classes, monitor room assignments, textbook requirements posted online for courses, and prepare schedule and grade reports
- Process applications for initial certification, additional endorsements, school counselor licenses, and school psychologist certificates
- Assist students with Wayne State and State of Michigan certification policy and procedures
- Process data entry for certification applications
- Enter grade changes for ED courses, monitor overdue withdrawals, deferred and incomplete marks
- Maintain test results from the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)