Robert Dennis Stoler
Office Location: College of Education-Special Ed.
Office Hours: By appointment.
- BS- Special Education,Wayne State University (1972)
- Masters Degree- Education, with a cognate in reading, Marygrove College (1974)
- Doctorate in Education- Administration and Supervision,Wayne State University (1991)
- Dissertation: Attitudes and Perceptions of Regular Education Teachers at High School regarding the Inclusion of Handicapped Students in Their Classrooms.
Special Education- Teach special Education classes and also do on-site supervision of students.
Teaching, Supervision of Students, Research
Area Of Expertise
Multi certified to teach cognitively impaired, emotionally impaired, learning disabled students.
- SED 5090
- SED 5030
- Additional special education and reading courses as needed.