Office Hours: Mon. Tues. - 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Wed.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Appointments scheduled on Mondays.
- BS - Psychology
- MA - Education Leadership
- Pursuing Education Specialist in General Administration & Supervision
To provide pre-admission advising to potential students interested in teacher certification, endorsements, and all degree and certificate programs offered at the graduate level in the College of Education. He currently serve as the admission advisor for the Canadian Teacher Certification Program and the Program Coordinator for the Morris Hood II Pathways to Urban Teachers for Underrepresented Teachers program.
Area Of Expertise
- Advising graduate students on degree and certificate programs offered in the College of Education.
Community Engagement Activities
- Directors and Representative of Teacher Education Programs (DARTEP), current Treasurer
- Michigan Counseling Personnel Association (MCPA), member
Pathways to Urban Teachers for Underrepresented Scholars Program