- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Other times by appointment
- B.S. Psychology Michigan State University
- B.A. Sociology Michigan State University
- M.A. Counseling Wayne State University
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision Wayne State University
Area of Expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Anxiety and Depression Disorders
- Child Abuse and Neglect (including Adjustment Disorders)
- Domestic Violence
- Fundamental and Advanced Clinical Training
- Fundamental Counseling Courses
Community Engagement Activities
- Counseling and Testing Center for mental health services to the university and local communities.