Health Education M.Ed. Degree Requirements
M.Ed in Health Education for teachers who possess a current MI teaching certificate may earn a health teaching endorsement by selecting this option.
- H E 5220 - Health Behavior Change 3 Cr.
- H E 5440 - Mental Health and Substance Abuse 3 Cr.
- H E 5620 - Performance Based Assessment in Health Education 3 Cr.
- H E 6350 - Health Education and the Nation's Health 3 Cr.
- H E 6555 - Teaching Methods and Techniques in Health Education 3 Cr.
- KHS 6540 - Workshop in Health (Nutrition) 1 - 3 Cr.
- KHS 5522 - Health Psychology 3 Cr.
- Health Education MAT Advising Form: Pre-MAT
- Health Education Post Bachelor Plan of Work
- Plan of Work for Master of Education (M.Ed.) with a teaching endorsement in Health Education grades 6-12