Education Annual Job Fair
The annual Education Job Fair will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, May 4, 2018. Wayne State students and alumni who are seeking employment or interested in boosting their communication, interviewing and networking skills are encouraged to attend. Students and graduates from education programs at colleges and universities throughout the state, current education professionals and others interested in pursuing careers in education are also welcome to participate in the event, which will be held on the main campus in the Student Center Ballroom.
- No fee for candidates registering online by May 2, 2018.
- Onsite registration on May 4, 2018, is $10.00.
Candidates may start signing in at 8:30 a.m. Parking is available in Structure 5. Cost to park is $7.75 and you must use a credit card to enter and leave the structure. Limited street parking is available.
Have the following information ready to be added to your candidate registration form:
- Phone numbers
- Teaching major, teaching minor, additional endorsement(s) or certification
- Professional e-portfolio link (make it public)
- LinkedIn resume (make it public)
- Personal statement (optional; maximum 200 words)
- Pay attention to capitalization, punctuation and grammar as this information will be shared (with your permission) with recruiters
Career Fair Plus
A list of participating recruiters and job openings will be distributed through our Career Fair Plus app. Information for accessing this app will be available soon on this page.
- Lists of potential job openings and registered recruiters will be available here and through our Career Fair Plus app in early April. Instructions for how to download the app will be available here once it is launched.
If you have questions about the job fair, contact Mary Waker, Ed.D., at (313) 577-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.