Education Annual Job Fair
The Education Job Fair will be held on:
- Friday, May 5, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the
- Student Center Ballroom (Second Floor) on the main campus of Wayne State University.
- No fee for all candidates registering online by May 3, 2017.
- Onsite registration on May 5, 2017 is $10.00.
Have the following information ready to be added to your candidate registration form:
- Phone numbers
- Teaching major, teaching minor, additional endorsement(s) or certification
- Professional e-portfolio link (make it public)
- LinkedIn resume (make it public)
- Personal statement (optional) (maximum 200 words).
- Pay attention to capitalization, punctuation, and grammar as this information will be shared (with your permission) with recruiters.
Information about participating recruiters will be made available through our CareerFairPlus app once recruiter registration closes. You will be notified via email when the app is available for download.
If you have questions about the job fair, contact Mary Waker, Ed.D., at (313) 577-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.