- Curriculum Information
- Endowment/Lectureship Funds
- All applications will be forwarded to a special committee, which will with: A College of Education Assembly - Ad Hoc Committee will review the applications
- Office of the Provost
- Promotion and Tenure Procedures
- Website Instructions for Faculty
Part-Time Faculty Information
- Benefits & Wellness / Compensation - Information for Part-Time Faculty
- Evaluation Form for Part-Time Faculty
- Part-time Faculty Payroll Schedule
- Office for Teaching & Learning - Resources for Part-Time Faculty
- Instructions for Updating Faculty Profile Webpages
- Blackboard Resources for Faculty
- Blackboard Quick Start
- Group Basics
- Blogs Basics
- Discussion Board - Part 1 of 2
- Assessments Basics
- SafeAssignment Basics
- Library Resources & Services to Support Teaching & Learning
- Library Guides for the College of Education
- Library Guides for Faculty
- Library Resources-Multimedia
Streaming Media, DVDs and other educational multimedia resources for your Blackboard course site and face-to-face classes.
- Course Reading Permalinks
- Planning for next semester? Request copyright compliant Permalinks to your course readings.
- BrowZine - App for reading journals on your iPad, iPhone and/or Android device. Available at App Store, Google Play and/or Amazon App Store.
- Video demonstrates how to get started with BrowZine
- Note: Free, no-login required access to journals and back issues available through Wayne State University Library System.
- Digital Commons (Wayne State Repository of research and scholarly output)
- Consider placing your published scholarship, creative works, or conference proceedings online in our open access Digital Commons, which also makes them retrievable via Google Scholar. To get started, email your CV (or link your CV webpage) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information about Digital Commons