Promote healthy living on the Wayne State University's main campus and local communities by providing a comprehensive farmer's market experience that includes a vast array of fruit and vegetable vending, healthy lunch options, and healthy living programs.
- 22 Weeks Long
- 1st Wednesday of June thru the last Wednesday of October
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm are market days
- Corner of Woodward and Warren
- Transportation Available
- Shuttle stops
- Free 15 Minute parking for market patrons
- First come first serve!
- Accepts Incentive Programs
- Student advantage
- Faculty/staff advantage
- Senior advantage
- Double Up Food Bucks
- Weekly Activities
- Cooking demos
- And much more
- Fruit and veggie vendors
- Multiple food trucks each week
- Local niche vendors
Be a part of the Wayne State University Farmers Market on the main campus that includes students, faculty, staff and our Detroit community!
Contact for information
Heather Ladanyi, email: firstname.lastname@example.org