Promote healthy living on the Wayne State University's main campus and local communities by providing a comprehensive farmer's market experience that includes a vast array of fruit and vegetable vending, healthy lunch options, and healthy living programs.
- 22 Weeks Long
- 1st Wednesday of June thru the last Wednesday of October
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm are market days
- Corner of Woodward and Warren
- Transportation Available
- Shuttle stops
- Free 15 Minute parking for market patrons
- First come first serve!
- Accepts Incentive Programs
- Student advantage
- Faculty/staff advantage
- Senior advantage
- Double Up Food Bucks
- Weekly Activities
- Cooking demos
- And much more
- Fruit and veggie vendors
- Multiple food trucks each week
- Local niche vendors
Be part of the Wednesday's Farmers Market on the main campus of Wayne State University that includes students, faculty, staff and our Detroit community.
Contact for information
Stathis Pauls, email: firstname.lastname@example.org