Minimum Number of Hours: 30
This emphasis is designed for those interested in applying principles of Learning Design & Technology in school settings. It is relevant to careers as classroom teachers, media specialists, technology coordinators, school administrators and other specialized school personnel.
- Undergraduate degree required and teacher certification recommended.
- Students may choose to enhance their competencies and job opportunities by constructing plans of work with an emphasis in learning technologies.
- Students in this area of emphasis may wish to earn the Technology endorsement in addition to the master's degree.
- This emphasis is also available as a totally on-line, distance program.
Plan of Work
A plan of work documents your strategy to complete the degree requirements. It must be submitted prior to completing 12 credit hours.
Course and schedule information provides details of when the courses below may be offered.
Required LDT Core: 16 Hours
- LDT 7110 - Advanced Instructional Design 4 Cr.
- LDT 7111 - Design Thinking and Knowledge 4 Cr.
- LDT 7850 - Needs Assessment & Analysis 4 Cr.
- LDT 7940 - Capstone in Design & Performance Systems 4 Cr.