WSU Coursework - After Admission
Students are required to meet with their Academic Advisor prior to registering for courses. The following courses for the BA and BS are Learning Design & Technology required courses. Students plan a minimum of 37 credits in consultation with advisors.
Learning Design & Technology Major Coursework
- LDT 2015 - Introduction to Learning Design & Technology 2 Cr.
- LDT 3115 - Instructional Design 3 Cr.
- LDT 3125 - Evaluation Techniques and Tools 3 Cr.
- LDT 3135 - Practical Project Management 3 Cr.
- LDT 3145 - Designing Instruction for the Web 3 Cr.
- LDT 4135 - Engaging Presentation and Facilitation Strategies 3 Cr.
- LDT 4145 - Digital Games for Learning 3 Cr.
- LDT 4155 - Simulations for Learning 3 Cr.
- LDT 4165 - Digital Video for Learning 3 Cr.
- LDT 4905 - Advanced Seminar in Learning Design & Technology 3 Cr.
- LDT 4235 - Directed Study in Learning Design & Technology 1 - 4 Cr.
- LDT 4920 - Internship in Learning Design & Technology 4 Cr.
- LDT 4995 - Capstone Seminar in Instructional Technology 3 Cr.
Subtotal of Credit Hours 38-41
Learning Design & Technology Major Elective Coursework
- LDT 5275 - Learning in Organizations 3 Cr.
- LDT 4195 - Emerging Technologies 3 Cr.
- LDT 4310 - Next Generation Learning Management System 3 Cr.
- LDT 4410 - Multidimensional Learning Environments 3 Cr.
There are two College of Education requirements which students must fulfill:
- STA 1020 - Elementary Statistics 3 Cr.
- COM 1010 - Oral Communication: Basic Speech or equivalent 3 Cr.*
*Most students would have completed this course prior to being admitted to the Learning Design & Technology program.