Wayne State University’s College of Education, has reinvented higher education for today's working learner who's looking to advance and/or transition their skills in specialized areas of education. The bridge certificate provides a convenient, efficient and timely way for you to earn your state-required content certificate while working toward your master’s degree.
We are located in and serve one of the nation’s largest metropolitan areas and offer classes scheduled specifically with educators in mind.
We offer certificate programs in a wide range of high-needs areas.
The College of Education reflects the dynamic character of urban life and offers:
- Award-winning programs taught by nationally-respected faculty
- Wide-ranging course choices
- Partnerships with local school districts to anticipate and fulfill their needs
- Professional lab experiences in local schools and agencies
- Unique mentoring and tutoring opportunities in an urban setting
- Cutting-edge instructional technologies to help you develop the highest level of professional competence
- A commitment to excellence, inclusion and social justice